Bitterroot National Forest > Nez Perce National Forest 32N-14E-35
1925: A log cabin with cupola. (Kresek)
1929: "1929 lookout built, has four feet high rock and cement foundation with high front porch with stairs leading up to. Tiled roof has "TWIN" on it in white tile." (From an undated inventory of lookouts on the Moose Creek Ranger District)
August 21, 1947: A bear broke into the lookout.
1951: The lookout was destroyed. (Kresek)
1957: The administration of the site was transferred from the Bitterroot National Forest to the Nez Perce National Forest.