1933: 50-foot Aermotor LX-24 tower with 7x7 cab. (Kresek)
August 14, 1952: "Rev. and Mrs. Joe Howard arrived this week from Buhl and will have charge of the forest lookout station on Anderson mountain during the fire season. Rev. Howard was a former pastor of the Presbyterian church of Salmon." (The Recorder Herald)
National Geodetic Survey
DESIGNATION - ANDERSON MOUNTAIN PID - QY0641 STATE/COUNTY- ID/LEMHI COUNTRY - US USGS QUAD - GIBBONSVILLE (1994)
DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1966 STATION IS LOCATED ON A TIMBER COVERED MOUNTAIN KNOWN LOCALLY AS ANDERSON MOUNTAIN ABOUT 5 MI. N. OF GIBBONSVILLE, IDAHO, AT THE SITE OF THE OLD ANDERSON MOUNTAIN L.O.T., WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED.
THE STATION WAS REACHED BY HELICOPTER BUT CAN ALSO BE REACHED BY ROAD.
STATION MARK - - STANDARD USGS TABLET SET IN A 2 X 2 FT. BASE OF THE OLD LOOKOUT TOWER PROJECTING 0.5 FT. ABOVE GROUND, STAMPED--- ANDERSON MT-ET 1966 ---.