1933: A L-4 standard lookout cabin was constructed.
January 28, 1945: "The most isolated of all was Mrs. Lois Parish, who had to pack in two miles to get to her station on Meadow creek above Stibnite, on the edge of the primative area. A former resident of Cascade and now working in Boise, she is the wife of a flying officer overseas. She was alone in the cabin on Meadow creek all summer and fall with no company 'except for the birds and chipmunks.' In the fall, she served as assistant dispatcher at Cascade." (Idaho Statesman)
1972: This was the last fire season that the lookout was regularly staffed.